Candidates must either have completed or be expecting to complete any of the following, by July 2013:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Architecture / Design/ Interior Design or equivalent (4 years duration after 10 + 2)
- Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or equivalent of 4 years duration after 10+2)
- B.F.A. (4 year professional programme, after 10+2)
- G.D. Art (5 year programme after 10th) with one year post qualification professional experience.
- Master’s degree in Arts / Science / Computer Applications
- Please Note: Students with any Degree in a three year Bachelor’s programme are not eligible.
There is no age limit and a candidate can appear in CEED any number of times. You must have one of the documents scanned (200 dpi; 256 color; PDF/JPEG) to prove you are eligible:
|Qualifying Year is 2012 or Before||Qualifying Year is 2013||Qualifying Year is 2014 or Later|
|Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate OR a Course Completion Certificate provided by the College Administration OR Final year marksheet.||Any pre-final year marksheet OR Principal Certificate for CEED 2013||Not Eligible|
The candidate is also responsible for showing eligibility while seeking admission to the specific programme in which they are interested. CEED office will not do this.