CEED 2015 Answer Booklet Viewing
Candidates who have qualified Part-A can request the CEED office to provide a scanned copy of their evaluated Part-B answer booklet on payment of a processing fee.
To view the answer booklet:
1. Candidates should provide the following:
· Name, Application number and/or Registration number
· Copy of a Photo Identity Card (Any one of: College ID, Employee ID, Aadhaar-UID, PAN, Voter ID, Passport)
· E-mail address and mobile phone number for correspondence.
· A valid Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Registrar, IIT Bombay”, payable at Mumbai, for Rs. 750 (Rupees Seven hundred and Fifty only) (drawn on or before 31st Jan 2015) along with a letter of request.
· Send all documents to Chairperson CEED 2015, GATE Office, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400076.
2. The candidate will be provided a unique user name and password to login to a website, where a copy of the evaluated answer book will be available.
Note: Re-evaluation of the answer booklets is not possible.
Last updated: 15th January 2015