Admit cards will be available for downloading from the CEED website from November 7 to December 6, 2014. Please take a clear printout (in color) of the admit card before coming to the examination centre.
Reporting at the Examination Centre on December 7, 2014
· Reporting time: Candidates should report at the examination center at 08:30 (90 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination). This is to record the biometric information (thumb impression and photograph) before appearing for the examination. The photograph captured on the day of the examination will also be printed on the score card.
· Identity proof: The candidate should also bring an identity proof (original) along with the admit card to the examination centre. Candidates will not be admitted to the examination centre without a proper admit card and an identity proof (college issued identity card, passport, driving license, PAN card, Voter ID or Aadhar card).
· Candidates must bring their own pencils, sketch pens, poster colors, and other drawing materials for the examination. No drawing sheets are to be brought.
· Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, calculators, etc., are NOT allowed in the examination hall. Use of any electronic gadget will make the candidate disqualified.
· The seating arrangement will be displayed on the notice board of the examination centre.
Last updated: 15th January 2015