- Returned Score Cards: For details of the Scorecards returned back to IIT Bombay by India Post, click here.
- Track Scorecard Delivery: Candidates to who are eligible to receive a scorecard, can now track the delivery of their scorecards, sent by SpeedPost.
- Answer Keys Available:GATE 2013 Question Paper and Answer Keys are available now.
- Results Declared: Candidates should login to the GATE Online Applicant Interface to view their results. Some statistics are available for mass media communication.
- Viewing Results: All candidates who appeared for the exam can view their results (Marks and All India Rank). Additionally, only the following candidates will be given GATE Scores and mailed a Scorecard
- All candidates above OBC (NCL) category cut off mark.
- SC/ST/PD Category Candidates above their category’s cut off mark.
- Editing of Correspondence Address is now closed (as of 01:00 20 March 2013).
- ORS Viewing Website is now closed (as of 18:00 hrs of 5 March 2013).
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in Engineering and Technology. GATE is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven IITs (IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee) on behalf of the National Coordination Board – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. The GATE score of a candidate reflects the relative performance level of a candidate. The score is used for admissions to various post-graduate programmes (eg. M.E., M.Tech, direct Ph.D.) in Indian higher education institutes with financial assistance provided by MHRD and other Government agencies. The score may also be used by Public sector units for employment screening purposes. Read more about GATE.
The information in this website is mainly categorised into
- Pre-Exam (Eligibility, Application submission, Exam Centers, …)
- Examination (Syllabus, Pattern, Scoring, Model Question Papers,…)
- Post-Exam (Answers, Results, Score Card,…)
Please consult the links (or Navigation tabs) above for further details.
Jointly Conducted by:
- Important Dates
Receipt of printed version of ONLINE Application at respective GATE Offices Monday 8 Oct 2012 Availability of admit card on Online Application Interface Monday 5 pm, 10 December 2012 Announcement of results Friday 15 March 2013
- Several subject papers are to be conducted by ONLINE computer based test: AE, AG, AR, BT, CE, CH, CY, GG, MA, MN, MT, PH, TF, XE, and XL.
- Female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- All candidate related information and grievance redressal will be available in a single GATE Online Applicant Interface. (What is it?)
- Applicant photograph and signature must be uploaded during online application.
- A new formula will be used for calculating the GATE score.
GATE 2013 Results
All candidates who appeared for GATE 2013 can view their Results on the Online Applicant Interface