An online interface is provided for most of applicant’s interaction with the GATE office. With this interface the applicant can
- Apply for the examination online
- Upload photograph, signature, and supporting documents.
- Make application fee payment through netbanking.
- Check the status of your application form: Received, Under Scrutiny, Rejected after Scrutiny failed, Accepted after Successful Scrutiny, Admit Card Ready for Download, etc.
- Contact the GATE office in case of any queries/problems (Grievance Redressal).
- Download Admit Card.
- View your answers, marks and GATE score.
The login to this interface is through your chosen email address and a password. Keep this information safe and do not disclose the email id and password to anyone. All users already registered should follow these instructions to ensure receipt of future emails.
Please set the following browser settings to ensure that the application process is error free
- In Google Chrome: Settings > Advanced Settings > Privacy: Content Settings > Cookies > Allow local data to be set
- In Firefox: Tools (or Edit) > Options (or Preferences)> Privacy > Firefox will > Use custom settings for history > Accept Cookies from sites
Before you apply: Please read these instructions first.